Pregnancy cushion in natural ecological cork granules with graphic printed cover in grey cotton
Sublime pregnancy cushion, birth, ecological breastfeeding with its filling in 100% natural cork granules.
Cork is an elastic, waterproof and imputrescible material. It has an unlimited lifespan. It is an all natural product. It is calibrated and dusted to limit allergic risks.
Sold with its 100% cotton Cover Oeko Tex two-print graphic in grey tone.
You can also choose your own fabric or choose from those present. Don't forget to specify when you order.
This cushion is really useful on all levels. Designed with the advice of a midwife, the 'Breastfeeding Cousin' cushions are specially created to meet the needs of pregnant women and their babies. To improve comfort during and after pregnancy, perform exercises in preparation for childbirth or facilitate labour, the cushion is ideal to accompany the birth of a child.
What's the difference?
It is a cushion made by myself in a healthy environment using only quality products from Europe. Beautiful and original fabrics. The product is lovingly cured and designed. The arrival of a little darling in your life deserves no less!
-Relieves the back
-Makes it easier to breastfeed or bottle-feed by a good position
-Baby cale from birth and infancy
-Help baby in for the first moments in sitting position
-Can not be used the whole family to watch TV or read!
-Width: 30 cm
-Weight: 1Kg about.
-External cover: 100% cotton
-Internal cover: 100% cotton
-Filling: Filling material: Expanded polystyrene microbeads EPS.-anallergic. Manufacturing Great Britain
-Interview: Machine washable cover at 30 degrees
Filling material: Natural cork granules
Envelope: 100% Oeko Tex cotton
- For the safety of toddlers, the envelopes of the nursing cushions are completely closed, they have no filling opening and therefore do not allow cork pellets to escape.
- The cushions and covers are easy to maintain and can be washed at 30 degrees.
When to use the cork maternity cushion?
- During pregnancy to improve the comfort of the mother and accompany her exercises in preparation for childbirth.
- During labour, to develop positions allowing pregnant women to be more mobile and autonomous during childbirth.
- After birth for the comfort of the baby and the mother while breastfeeding, or bottle or in a resting position.
Shipping from France
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.